When I paste the page URL to the search bar then enter, the error occurs and I cannot link any page to the sprint report. Anyone has faced with this case? Can you guys help me!? Many thanks
Hello @ly_nhk ,Welcome to the community !Seems this is an issue - able to replicate for all of my instances.I've raised a support ticket for this post.
Hi @ly_nhk
Sorry to hear about this. There was an incident today where some EU users had Jira, JSM, an Confluence unavailable for a period of time that aligns with when this post was created. More details in https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/incidents/90p5pqwpx14q
This has been resolved since, and in turn this should be working now.
Thanks
Andy
Truly appreciate your support.
@ly_nhk ,Based on Atlassian status, issue is resolved, same for me as well.
@Andy Heinzer I still cannot search for the page that I would like to link with my sprint report.
I created a support case on your behalf over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-1133362
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.