I am filling out an application to become an Atlassian champion. The application is asking for my Forums id and I cannot for the life of me figure out where to find it. The info provided states I should be able to find the "7 digit number at the end of the URL" but I don't see one.
@Mariel Baluja Welcome to the Atlassian community
So glad you are joining the champions program. I believe it is the number that you can see when you hover over your name. It is in the initial link that leads to your profile. Looks like yours is https://community.atlassian.com/forums/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/5719313 what is in bold here.
Hello @Brant Schroeder I am not able to find it. for me this is a long number & the form says it should be 7 digits only. Please suggest.
I couldn't find it by hovering over it either but when I typed in the number you provided, @Brant Schroeder , it definitely worked.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.