Hi,
I am trying to create an automation that runs every month (yes, I know I can have the trigger be scheduled, but I am doing a manual trigger now so I can easily test) that creates an EPIC, with multiple Stories/Task under it, and nested under specific stories, there are tasks under that. For example Epic "X", has 3 stories, in Story 1, there are 2 tasks under it; Story 2, there are 3 tasks under it, etc.
I am having trouble getting the linkage/hierarchy right. The Stories get created no problem, but the (sub) Tasks never do. I always get an error "given parent work item does not belong to a appropriate hierarchy" no matter how I structured it or what type I change it too.
I've even created just a simple automation where it creates 1 single sub-task and that never works either. What am I doing wrong? This seems so simple. 
