Hello all,
I've created a custom field "Stakeholder" to tag each of my tickets with the correct department. I have an "all open tickets" filter I use to review tickets each day with the Org, department by department.
A week or so after I started this process, I opened the same filter I've been using the whole time, and now the filter sorting is wonky - despite no changes to the custom Stakeholder field, it seems to sort however it wants
There will be a couple tickets grouped on the same dept/stakeholder, then a seemingly random set of mixed stakeholder tickets...
Pretty awkward in the meetings trying to explain to C-Suite why I have to scroll around randomly to stay on department/stakeholder 
I had to abandon the Filter approach and use a custom Issues view. Personally, I like both, but the Filter is more user friendly UI for the audience I'm presenting to - would prefer to stay with the Filter if I can get the sorting worked out.
Anyone have experience with this issue and hopefully a fix?