I have integrated our operations alerting to ms teams and it does make a post when we have an alert in the group but it doesn't tag anyone. I want it to tag the on call person who is supposed to receive the alert. Is there a way to do this? I checked the documentation but couldnt find anything there: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/integrate-with-microsoft-teams/
Hi @Furkan
This is not natively supported through the basic Jira/MS Teams integration. I would suggest using Webhook + Azure Logic or Power Automate. You can use Jira automation to send a webhook to a Power Automate flow or Logic App that:
Please remember to vote and accept this answer in case it helps you resolve your query.
Regards,Eugenio
Hi Furkan,
thank you for your post
As Eugenio said it is not natively supported. I'm working for yasoon the company that develops 3rd party app integrations for Microsoft tools into the Atlassian world: Microsoft 365 for Jira (Outlook Email, Teams, Calendar) | Atlassian Marketplace.
We offer a various range of Teams integration possibilities. Currently tagging via automation doesn't work with our tool neither but sending automatically bot message to a certain user who is in charge might be also a solution or create a group chat with the relevant user etc.
If you like feel free to explore our docs or simply book a demo here.
Feel free if you have any other questions!
Best regards,
Benjamin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.