Hello Community,
We are using Cloud Enterprise version of Jira. My current workflow is set as :
EPIC -> 1st Feature gets auto created as per business requirement and then status of Feature is New.
Scrum team can then add child issues - Story, Tasks, Sub Tasks to a Feature and Transition the Feature to "Feature Ready" status.
Requirements:
1. I want to introduce a new status in Feature workflow as "Waiting for Approval" for any subsequent Features being created under the EPIC. The automation for 1st Feature creation should still work.
2. The approval can be provided only by a certain role which I can configure in Users. This I know how to do.
3. When the Feature is in "Waiting for Approval" status. I want to restrict the ability of users to be able to create any child issues - stories, tasks etc.
Please suggest your ideas on how to achieve this. Or if any similar question is already answered.
Thanks,
Anshuman