I do travel in countries / areas / factories where there are no internet.I need a plugin to downloads 100s of confluence pages at once and have them offline.(even if it is read only)
confluence-tiddlywiki-plugin seems a good solution, but it seems outdated
Hi @eric_podico
To export pages (such as HTML or PDF) I do not think you need a plugin. It is a native feature and if this does not give you enough features there are couple of alternatives on marketplace.. https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/export-content-to-word-pdf-html-and-xml/
But when you want to sync both sides.. export.. edit.. upload.. things are more tricky and probably requires more thinking or a tool that I think does give all.
I think that tool that you mention "confluence-tiddlywiki-plugin" was working fine but in old days of wiki markup even.. so might be hard to use it on Confluence Cloud.
On DataCenter I could propose WebDAV which might be some solution to easily manage pages..
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/use-a-webdav-client-to-work-with-pages-200704169.html
Since you're app hunting, you may also take a look at Scroll Exporters by K15t - PDF, word, HTML.
They are customizable via GUI and, speaking from experience, they produce much better results than stock exporters.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.