I need some clarification on a situation I'm facing. I created 1 board on the Trello website. After doing this, a pop-up appeared in the bottom left corner of the screen, informing me that Trello has partnered with Jira and that I now have free access to their standard project management software. Following this, I converted my Trello board to Jira.
However, when I clicked the "Upgrade" button on the Jira website to check the pricing for unlocking features like approvals, I noticed a message in the top right corner of the board indicating that I have 3 days left. This leads me to believe that if I don’t pay for the premium service within those 3 days, I will lose access to my board.
I'm confused about whether I truly have free access to this board on the Jira website or if I need to pay $34.40 to retain access after the 3 days are over.