My team is recieving reports from users that images and PDFs are not loading in Confluence pages. Is this a known bug with a fix?
Hi @Billy Branca welcome to the community. I don't have your exact workflow, but in general I am seeing my files in my instance. I also checked the Atlassian Status Page and didn't see anything specific about that issue.
Does the issue happen using the same browser (ie, have you tried at least both Edge & Chrome).
I do see some issues about images failing to load under different circumstances. I used this search criteria on Atlassian's Jira Site:
project = "Confluence Cloud" and text ~ image and text ~ load and status != closed
I'd suggest taking a look at that if your workflow could be related to any of those, and certainly vote for and watch if any of those apply.
Hope that helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.