Hi Community,
I want to create a plan which holds initiatives and linked issues in timeline structure view.
I want to all the linked issues associated with initiative in a time line structure view.
Hello @TejaHere, you want to add only Initiatives and also any linked work items (is that for the initiatives only or any linked work items in project).You may create a filter as which returns all the Top level issue type and any work items having links. YOU CANNOT dynamically pass 'initiative and their linked work items in navtive jql functionality. If you have Scriptrunner, you can have that via enhanced search.
project=TS and (type in (Epic,Initiative) or issueLinkType IS NOT EMPTY)
You may have something as:
I'm looking to view in a structure just epic and user stories.
Initiatives >>linked work items. Is it achievable?
In any cases, you need the linked tickets in the query.
I tried the specified query. I can't see the linked issues below the iniiatives in a timeline .
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.