Under "details" in an issue on Jira Cloud, I am unable to change an outdated URL in one of the fields. I have given myself administrator rights but still cant
Hi,
You need to look if the field is in the edit screen
Manage work item screens | Atlassian Support
Hi @Angus SmithBased on screenshot shared, If you are not able to update, there could be reasons as below:
Hi Piyush, I gave myself "team member" rights which "permissions" tells me I have the rights to edit with, but I still get a picture of a padlock...
Hi Mohamed, I gave myself "team member" rights which "permissions" tells me I have the rights to edit with, but I still get a picture of a padlock...
Can you share the padlock screenshot?
You need to check you screen scheme and see if the field is in the edit screen
Can you update other fields ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.