Hi,
Is there a way to write a JQL statement asking if something happened 3 hrs. ago?
I tried NOW(-3h) and it won't accept parameters.
Thanks
Dd
It sounds like you're looking for something more like:
Hi @Dd ,
Function now() doesn't accept relative offsets such as "-3h".
You could maybe use something like updated >= -3h (it kind of depends on the use case/requirement and what you're trying to achieve).Or you could use something like startOfDay() instead. 👀
Cheers,Tobi
Relying on StartofDay() or EndofDay() was the direction I thought of but it's more constant
The updated > -3h you mentioned looks interesting - I never knew I could do that. Thanks!
Any other fields that this applies?
Yeah, you could use relative time expressions like "-3h", "-5d", etc. with system fields such as updated, created, resolved, due, lastViewed but it should also work with custom date/time fields (if you use any).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.