I am trying to make an automation for the following. I made a request that is to be used when a user wants to have a change on a report. I created the reports as assets in JSM and have added an owner to that report. That person is responsible to make sure that the data in that report is up to the requirements.
When a customer is requesting a change for a report I have created an automation that will adjust the summary to include the report name and to have the owner of that report to approve the request.
However, when the owner is requesting a change, the request cannot be approved as the requester is then excluded for approval.
How can I make an automation that will automatically approve the request (Waiting for support status) or to remove the excluded approver so that the requester can approve his or her own request when it is for a report that they're owner of?