In JIRA Cloud I added Time Tracking to a screen/screen schema. I do see fields for remaining estimate now but I still miss the field for Original Estimate.
Any Ideas?
Time tracking is a field that comes out as several fields in the appropriate places. Original estimate is part of it, but in theory, you don't need to see it a lot of the time - you can infer it from the remaining estimate and worklogs.
In order to add Original estimate field along with remaining estimate, you will need to go in Administration -> System -> Time Tracking and deactivate -> switch off legacy mode, and then reactivate,
Here is the link to it
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/configuring-time-tracking-185729592.html
Rahul
But I would like to get - for tracking - all three fields filled to have Original, Remaining and Logged in comparison.
So question remains: Why is this particular field not displayed?
Because you don't really need it. Remaining time and logged are far more useful, and in fact, most of the stuff you see in this field is calculated rather than stored.
I followed the link in your answer and I still miss the Original Estimate field.
Ver 6.4.12
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.