Hi, I have been spammed by a number of emails that I added to the blocklist, but their tickets keep coming through. How do I block them for good?
Hi @Anastasiia Kaptur Welcome to the Community!!
Can understand barrage of Jira notifications can make it difficult to read through and even skip through important emails.You can check your Personal Jira notifications from here and can disable them as per your need :- https://<your-Jira-cloud-site> /jira/settings/personal/notificationsNavigation :- Log in to Jira > Avatar at the top right corner > NotificationsMaybe having a rule setup for Jira related emails and putting them into a folder can also help!
It's not about notifications. It's about certain email addresses that I added to the blocklist in the project settings but tickets from those emails don't get blocked. I still receive them.
I found a way around - automation - but I don't understand why the blocklist doesn't block.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.