Hello Team,
Is it possible to Hide an Asset field from view/edit screen based on the Value of another Asset field.
We have Scriptrunner plugin, is it possible via that?
Thank-you
Hello Akhand,Yes, you can do that with a Scriptrunner Behaviour.
Here's an example that shows a field and makes it required if another field is set to "Y":
Hello @Bert Dombrecht ,
I tried doing that unfortunately was unable to achieve required goal, is there any script that you can help me with to achieve this?
Sure!I have edited my comment above with an example.I hope that helps!
Note: if you are using this on a transition screen, it requires you to enable the "new transition experience" in your personal settings.
Hmm, I don't believe it's possible. As far as I know, the Asset field type is not yet supported by the UI Modification API on Jira Cloud. Or am I mistaken?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.