I want to migrate from Monday to Jira, but Jira is not in the list of apps...Jira has an entire Cloud Support page attributed to the migration from monday to Jira: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/import-data-directly-from-monday-into-jira/However, I can't select Monday from the 'new experience' import environment, and the 'old experience' does not load...Somebody knows why or faces the same problem?
Hi @JimThe Monday import will appear in the new experience UI. Please observe in the attached image and visit new experience UI.
Hi @Sanam Malleswari , Thank you for your answer, but that's the thing! Monday doesn't appear as an import option. Do you maybe know why, and how to fix this?
Hi @Jim
Welcome to community!
This is weird.. Even my free site has the 'monday' import option enabled. I would recommend you to raise a ticket with atlassian support team in https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ as this seems to be specific to your site.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.