I have automated synchronizations running that update other systems when certain Jira Assets objects are updated. There is a smart attribute value available for the ID of the object that changed, but there is no obvious way for me to determine which attribute of the object has changed.
It does appear to be possible to use the object history API using the object ID I receive in the update event. That API seems to include all changes rather than just the one that triggered the event, but it is a start if I could somehow filter the list returned from that API endpoint. Each change in the event history has its own ID that might be something I could correlate with the automation event, but as far as I can tell there is no way to get that ID from anywhere in the automation event.
Am I missing something here? Is there any workaround I can follow in order to identify what change(s) happened that caused an update event to be triggered?