Hello Team,
I want to create a Space under the Spaces option for my team. However, I am not able to proceed, as I am not seeing the option to create a Space under the 'Create' menu.Could you please assist?
Thank you.
Welcome @Ankita Mahadik
Only Confluence administrators can create new spaces. Therefore, you need to ask your admins to add you as a Confluence administrator.They need to add you to the confluence-administrator group.
Hello @Ankita Mahadik ,Welcome to the Community !Create space option is available at Menu -> Space -> Create a Space.If that's not available, then your admin might have disabled option for any users to create a space. Meanwhile, your admin to enable or create a space - you can create your personal space (Profile Icon -> Personal space: only if admin has enabled personal space creation as well) and create stuff there, once team space is available, move it !!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.