Hi, I wrote an automation that looks up the issue key in an incoming email from an external ticketing system, that contains the word 'Closed' (Lezárva in my language). The email to sd@alteo.atlassian.net creates a ticket, and it successfully closing, but I would like the original ticket, in this case SAP-3067 to be closed as well. There are no errors in the logs. See my pictures attached.
Hi everyone, in the meanwhile, I managed to solve it. Now it checks the last 8 characters of the subject of an incoming email, which for us is the key for the issue. It recognizes it, looks it up, and closes the ticket.
Hi @Teke Máté
Can you show a screenshot with Send web request action configuration?
Regards,
Seba
Sure, here it is! In the meanwhile, I tried to come to another solution, if you have time, please consider reading it:https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-Service-Management/How-to-close-ticket-from-incoming-email/qaq-p/3007997
One more thing - please send what smart value did you use.
Based on message error it looks like issue don't exist or rule actor don't have access to this ticket. Can you check rule actor access to ticket?
Sorry, I sent the wrong pics, here are the correct ones.
Glad to hear that you solve your case
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.