Hi, How can I see how much storage I have been used on jira? I saw many articles and instructions for this but they does not work anymore
Hi Ch,
As far as I am aware, there is no way to see what storage you have used in Jira Cloud.
I believe the only way to find this out is to raise a support request with Atlassian and ask them to tell you this.
Regards,
Kristian
Hi @Ch Ch
Welcome to the community.
Go to Atlassian Administration.
Via the Products option in the top menu bar, choose in the side bar you instance. In the next screen choose the option storage from the side bar.
You mentioned that you've read an article on this topic, it is probably this page: https://support.atlassian.com/security-and-access-policies/docs/track-storage-and-move-data-across-products/
You'll be happy to hear that we're on track to provide more detailed information on your storage usage, you can view this feature request here: JRACLOUD-75922 Provide more granularity to storage usage.
If this is what you're looking for, I hope it helps.
Thank you for your answer!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.