The documentation here... https://developer.atlassian.com/platform/forge/events-reference/jira/#issue-worklog-events
... states that the interface for the issue worklog event is
interface Worklog {id: string;issueId: string;author?: User;updateAuthor?: User;created: string;updated: string;started: string;timeSpent: string;timeSpentSeconds: number;}
interface User {accountId: string;}
Where is the work description? How can I get it?
Hello @robert.brower ,Welcome to the community !With checks, there should be a parameter as below to have the description within the worklogs interface.
comment
You may create a parallel post at Developer Community as well
Thanks Piyush. Can you please tell me what you mean by, "With checks, there should be a parameter as below to have the description within the worklogs interface."
What is meant by checks? Do I need to configure something in Jira, or in my manifest for the events?
My manifest snippet
Apologies, checks as of 'my view of going thru the documentation and other details'.Probably the description (a comment in work log) is missing from the interface. Kindly raise this at Developer Portal.
Thanks. I thought this was the developer portal. I meant to say that the data I get from this event does not contain the work description. That is consistent with the docs. But why is the work description omitterd?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.