I am trying to set up an automated notification based on the following criteria
- If a multiselect field has a value selected check if another field has value in it
In my case, I need to check if different field has value in it depending on the value that was selected in the multiselect field. And yes, more than one option is possible in my case.
So far I have tried setting up multiple if checks with JQL condition like below for each of the options in the multi select list
- "Field[Select List (multiple choices)]" IN ("OptionX") AND "OptionX[Number]" IS NOT EMPTY
But either it is not doing all the checks before sending the notification and thus including issues that are not valid OR it is excluding valid issues because it is running through all of the if check.
I have also tried to use a FOR condition check but I cannot for the life of me figure out what condition to base it on.