Hello,
I am working on an automation for our main Team-Managed project (44 Epics with 10-100 Stories each, some of them have up to 10 subtasks each) , that would send a weekly reminder of unresolved tasks and subtasks assigned to them (from the current sprint).
Ideally I'd like the email to look like this:
Assignee Name and greeting
Current Sprint unresolved Task 1
Current Sprint unresolved Task 2
Current Sprint unresolved Sub-task 4
Current Sprint unresolved Sub-task 5
Current Sprint unresolved Task 7
Current Sprint unresolved Sub-task 7.1
With Tasks and Subtasks being listed independantly, unless both Task and Subtask are Unresolved and assigned to the Assignee.
I am stuck at filtering the subtasks properly, as I only seem to manage to filter out all the subtasks , regardless of the sprint.
I guess that because we are on a team-managed project, the simple JQL
project = "MB" and sprint in openSprints() and type in subTaskIssueTypes()
doesn't work. I'd really like to give it one last try/push before giving up and migrating the whole project to a new one.

This current setup sends me a list which is very close!
But I still don't get the Subtask which is nested under a Task not assigned to me (MB-694), and I get the unwanted subtask (MB-696) which is Done and I only want unresolved issues.

Any help or idea would be highly appreciated!
Also , in the email ChatGPT suggested trying #IF functions however I always get an error - if it's possible to achieve the results via functions in HTML , could you help me with ideas?
