Hi Community, I have difficulties to fin in the new navigation the list of all the existing boards. Someone can help me ? Thanks
Welcome @Valerie Wilson
You are indeed right about this one. You can manually find it using /secure/ManageRapidViews.jspa in your URL. So it would look like <your site name>.atlassian.net/secure/ManageRapidViews.jspa
Hi @Valerie Wilson ,
What works for me is going to the search bar and then clicking Boards at the bottom.
I hope you have this option too and that it helps!
Hi @Valerie Wilson
You can also find it from the 'For You' section, at the bottom there are a few menu options and you can navigate to the Boards tab easily, as seen in the screenshot. I found this to be the best way right now, although I would prefer to have this tab on the sidebar.
Hi @Artsiom R just tried, and indeed it works well. Thanks for the tip
Hi @Nikola Perisic
Thanks for your answer. Works well also
I have to admit that even the 2 ways proposed are working well, it is not intuitive
I agree on this, hope Atlassian will fix it.
Thanks @Amulya Sankara for this additional way
My personal Board is now missing with the New Navigation. It's not under For You or under the Project where I created it. Anyone else have this issue?
While enhancing the navigation, it would be nice to have it on the left navigation so it's easy to access my personal boards.
agree. this works, but they should have never removed it from the left sidebar.
I agree as well. It takes multiple clicks to get to it, when it should be on the left navigation.
I haven't seen this on my end. Can you share more info or maybe a screenshot?
This doesn't show all boards present in the instance. Also, how could we copy that board?
I feel I find resolution on my own
<your site name>.atlassian.net/jira/boards
I'm still a bit puzzled as to why they didn’t include a “View all boards” option in the navigation menu!
This thread was helpful. Good to see I’m not the only one running into this.I’ve been using the “For you” menu, but the search bar workaround mentioned here might actually be better. Thanks for the tip!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.