I used to be able to clear everything in the Done column but the option is no longer there I can't even get the ... anymore. I am the admin and owner of our board so its not permissions. has anyone else had this happened to them and where do I find the clear now?
Hi @MMcCulloch ,Clear everything in DONE column as of Release of issues? If so, That's in Right -> 3 Dots -> Release -> Select OR new release.
Welcome @MMcCulloch
Is that a team or company managed project? If it's company managed, check the column section when you click on Settings > Configure board.
@Nikola Perisic I'm in a team managed project. I used to have the option in the column heading with the .... but it is gone now
Same issue, I used to click the 3 dots in the done column and clear them. Those 3 dots have no disappeared. Has this been moved?
I can't clear my Done column as well. No more 3 dots. No annoucement of where things have gone. Very frustrating. I'm on a team project. I see alot of chatgpt answers about what to do and it just isn't correct.
Did you find answer yet?
Did you find an answer yet?
nope. that used to be true but the option is gone now. the 3 dots don't exist anymore for the columns. we can't even change the previously automated ones to not auto-clear anymore
nope, looked around all over. Can't find anything. Feels like they've removed it which is annoying.
Ditto here, Scott! The only options I have now are to "Move Column", "Set Column Limit", or "Delete" the column.
Just an update that the feature came back the next day.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.