Hello,
When working with Confluence Database, I can use the cell type of "Jira issue" to point to one specific issue, and "Jira issue Detail" to show some more informations about this Jira issue (summary, etc).
One column of type "Jira Issue Detail" can be "Comment".
1. I would expect this to show the very last comment from the Jira issue depicted. but.... no.
2. When I put the focus on this cell, a small icon indicates "Add inline Comment". This let me create a new comment related to this line (this issue). However, the comment is not pushed back to Jira.
It is a bit weird to have a database that can select some issues and show their details, but cannot manage comments (in display and in insert modes).
Do you guess there is an Automation or other trick that would let me push comments to Jira issues directly from Confluence??
OR at least to edit another field from Confluence Database to Jira issues?
thanks