Hi community!
And happy Friday!
Today I was working on expanding the Glossary for an organisation with some terminology used in the context of the Atlassian suite.
And I realised something: I don't have a word for the 'agent-side' of Jira Service Management!
I think it would be very useful to have a word to refer to the 'agent-side'. For example: when explaining the overall mechanism of a JSM project, you could say something like:
"A customer raises a request on the help center. And once submitted, an Agent picks-up the request in the ********".
The word 'Queue' doesn't cover the full set of tools available for Agents when they do their work in JSM. And 'Project' is to broad, because the project also includes the 'customer-side'. So I am looking for a word or phrase that would cover this properly.
We often refer to the 'portal' or 'help center' for referring to the 'customer-side' of the product. But when referring to the 'agent-side' we often just say 'Jira' or 'the Project'.
I have scanned Atlassian's documentation a bit, but could not really find any terminology for this either.
So the question of the day is:
What word or phrase do you use to refer to the 'agent-side' of JSM?
And if you haven't got one either: give it some thought, and post your suggestion!
Have a fantastic weekend all!
Rik