Hey all, I've been hitting my head on this for a bit now and want to reach out to the wider audience for some sanity checking. I have a rule, that when we move a ticket to a certain status, that it clones the issue in another project, and copies the assignee and reporter on the clone, and links the two issues. I've set up both to be copy from trigger work item, and I'm using the default native Reporter field, but for some reason assignee copies fine, and reporter fails to copy over. The error that pops up in the audit log is "Unknown fields set during clone, they may be unavailable for the project/type. Check your custom field configuration. Fields ignored -Reporter (reporter)" I have the field enabled on all issue types and set to display on all screens. 


I've tried adding another then step to separately copy but that doesnt interact with the cloned issue. Thanks so much for any insight/help!