Hi Atlassian Community,
I recently deployed a new version of my Jira Custom UI app (version 13.0.0) to my development environment and received the following warning:
"The version of your app [13.0.0] that was just deployed to [development] is not eligible for the Runs on Atlassian program. Run Forge eligibility to know more."
So I am using an external API "https://domainName.com". I added it to the manifest.yml, and once deployed, the API works fine, but I received this warning.
I understand this warning relates to the "Runs on Atlassian" program, but I am unclear about how this might impact my plans to eventually host this app on the Atlassian Marketplace.
Any guidance or insights from the community on how to proceed with this warning in the context of preparing for Marketplace listing would be greatly appreciated.
Note: I want that external API to work when I deploy to production.
Thanks in advance for your help!