site : https://smart-alliance-2.atlassian.net/jira/software/c/projects/ACE031/boards/4
Hello @Turakorn Smart ,Welcome to the Community !!You may not be able to get details about the Owner here in Forums - Best is to create a Support ticket with Atlassian to contact the owner.
Also, I've raise a support. request using this post"We received your request. Help is on the way! An Atlassian Support Engineer will review the post and respond on this thread within 2 business days."
Hi @Turakorn Smart
I can see that this site was suspended, but it appears to have been reactivated since you created this post. If you are still needing information about your site-admin, I would recommend creating a request over in https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing?redirectSource=sac-wac-redirect#/ and note that you would like to know the names of your site-admins. Our team should be able to better help in that channel.
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.