When trying to save a work-type, I get the error:
Hi @Mohanraj Thangamuthu
Thanks for getting back to me.
I've since resolved the error. It was actually hitting a 256 character limit. While I understood the limit on individual labels, I was not aware a 'total character limit' applies when batch saving labels, due to the way Jira handles batch label saving as a single combined string.
The work around was of course just to save a smaller batch of labels at a time with a combined <256 character total each save.
Regards,
Matt
Hello, Good day. Looks like you are noticing this issue while adding a field to the issuetype. Please check the HAR logs for the error. Once we have the error code, we will be able to check this issue. Thanks
Thanks for sharing the update Matt.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.