I have ~150 users on Jira Standard.If I turn on the Premium trial will I have 150 Premium users during that period?
Hello @Maria Flores
Yes.
The subscription type (Standard or Premium) applies to the product, not to individual users. If your subscription is Premium, everybody gets the Premium features (unless there are permission configurations available and set to limit what they can access).
Hi Maria,
The quick answer is yes, you would have 150 Premium users.
Thanks.
Another question:Can I make the features of Premium available only to the very few people we want participating in the trial?When trialing Product Discovery that was simple as that's a separate product, but would it be possible when trialing Premium?
No that isn't possible.
The subscription level applies to the product, not to individual users. The Premium trial will enable Premium features for the product.
Some of those features, like Plans, have permission settings that can limit access to subsets of users
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.