I have an automation wherein if the Priority changes, I want it to update the sprint.
If its in one of p0/1/2, it should go in the active sprint, p3, in a later sprint, and p4 in yet a different sprint.
I want to check to make sure the sprint I'm trying to change it to isn't already set.
In order to do this, I'm using the IF/ELSE branch, and using the "all of these conditions met"
However, I can't wrap my brain around the difference between smart value and JQL
In my workflow below, the ifElse w/ Prioirty 3 will not punch if the priority field is updated to P3. In my audit log, I'm getting:
The following work items did not match the condition:
- The work item didn't match the specified JQL.
- The chosen rule actor doesn't have permissions (or work item security level permissions) to view the work item.
- the work item was deleted or wasn't indexed by Jira yet (in rare circumstances)
We recommend using the 'Issue fields condition' for more consistent results.
It has the proper permissions, so it must be that I entered in the JQL wrong. So.. am I supposed to use smart values (like I attempted in the FIRST IF block?
Or.. what am I doing wrong?