This rule has been working for us for months. This morning we noticed that all tickets are being set to unassigned. I have tried changing this rule and recreated it in different ways and nothing makes it work. Multiple conditions or no conditions brings the same result. I started getting some errors about the actor in the log after trying a few times. I did try changing the actor to myself and it does the same thing. Screenshots of log and rule attached. Does anyone know what may be wrong here?
There is currently and active incident that is affecting automations, you learn more about it by going to https://status.atlassian.com/.
Hello, @Jeren Wunder ! I hope you are doing well.
There is an active incident with cases of degraded performance for automation rules for Confluence, Jira Work Management, Jira Service Management, Jira, and Jira Product Discovery Cloud customers.
This might be causing these automation errors.
Here is the link of the Atlassian Status to follow the updates: https://status.atlassian.com/
Let us know if the problems persist even after the incident is resolved, so we can further investigate your case.
I was hoping that was all it was. Thank you for your replies!
I can confirm that I'm having degraded performance on automation. They are running about 45 minutes after an issue is created.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.