I am able to add the Jira locked field "Team" to my screen for a Story ticket, but I go to create an actual Story through the "Create" button, the field of Team is not displayed. What is going on here?
Hi @Caitlin Armer Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
You need to make sure that the field is available when editing a ticket. To check this, you need to open the screen scheme of your project and dig down through the issue type screen scheme down into the edit issue screen. Your field should be on that screen.
Kind regards,Dick
I would suggest you to check Field configuration and Screens for the project
Also check if the field has been added in one of the field context if not already
Thank you! This is exactly the direction I needed.
Follow up question - Is there a reason why I wouldn't be able to use this locked field (Team) within an automation?
Hi @Caitlin Armer
The reason an automation would not execute is a more general one: The automation has an actor, that should be allowed to be able to see the Jira item. Make sure this actor has a role in your project that allows it to execute the edits.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.