Hi,
I am using jira (cloud) - standard version and trying to provide an access to one of our client for a team managed project. I did the following steps -
1. Created a group called "External Users" and added the external user in this group.
2. In the team managed project, I have made the project access as private
3. Added the external user to the project and provided viewer role.
*No other group has been assigned to this external user in jira
The above ensured that the external user will be able to see only the team managed project which he has access to.
But, when the external user logs in to the system, he is able to view the options like "Default Dashboard, Teams, Apps, Goals" on the navigation menu. Is there a way these navigation menu are disabled for the user and only the project access is there?
Thanks,
Ashish