Hi all - I'm not super-familiar with all that Jira has to offer, I typically use Kanban Boards to give me an easy, visual overview of where we're at with each project/issue, as well as automatically assigning the issue to the relevant person as it progresses.
The problem is, at certain points, simultaneous actions need to be taken by different people. For example, when an issue moves out of the 'Production' column, it then needs to be moved into a 'Distribute Marketing Materials' and 'External QA' column (each managed by a different person) as both tasks will be happening at the same time - workflow isn't totally linear.
I'm sure there's a way to handle this in Jira, but I can't figure it out. The main thing is, I'd like to keep the project as visually simple as possible so that less tech-savvy members of the team aren't overwhelmed (e.g. dragging from 1 column to another is perfect).
Thanks!