I am using API via MCP-Atlassian server to query on top of it.I want to know the limit for number of issue count limit if there are more than 100?
Hey @Mohanasudharsan K welcome to Atlassian Community!
By default Jira Cloud limits the number of items that can be returned to 100 (even if you set the maxResults parameter higher - more info on that here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-67570).
You can use pagination (using the startAt parameter) to get above this limit by splitting your results into batches (or pages with 100 items) see the section on Pagination in this guide: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/intro/#permissions
Hope that works for you?
Best
Mike
I am using a Claude Desktop with MCP jira server.Does claude desktop supports pagination for more rows?
@Michael Yaroshefsky - Visor for Jira I am using a Claude Desktop with MCP jira server.Does claude desktop supports pagination for more rows?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.