Using this api call to set it:
/rest/api/2/user/properties/' + property + '?username=' + currentUser
Would be nice if i could access and change it somewhere in the JIRA settings
From what i found out there are two different user properties, one that ui user properties and the other is the ones accessible from plugins. Apparently there is no way to see the properties that are accessible through plugins anywhere in the JIRA.. But you can access the ui properties in JIRA settings as described by Cassiano Barbosa
This link may help you somehow. https://docs.atlassian.com/jira/REST/cloud/#api/2/issue-getWorklog
I know how to access it using api calls. What i wanted is some kind of access to these properties that im storing from the jira's website. For example, i was set webhooks inside my atlassian-connect file or i can set them using Jira's settings, if there was a way to access user properties from somewhere in the settings that's be nice.
Hi, first I am sorry for the wrong answer, second, there is a way to create, edit and delete users properties.
Hope it helps, and once again sorry for my first response.
Thanks, this definitely helps as for settings properties, I don't have to use the API calls anymore. Do you know if there is a way how see the values that i already have there and edit those?
Hi, After setting the user properties on the UI, is there a way that JSD agents can view this from the UI?
Hi, I still can't access the user properties on the UI for Jira cloud, what am I missing?
Hi, i'm having an issue within "Automation". I'm using a smart value for a condition, but it seems like no value is being returned.
{{issue.reporter.properties.Division}}
Whereby "Division" is my user property i've setup on my profile.
When i try to use the above in a condition, it returns nothing.
Can anyone advise how i can read the value in the above field so my condition executes accordingly?
Same question basically, did you find a way to do it?
Try this format
{{issue.reporter.properties.**the name of your user properties**.Division}}
This is how mine look.
{{issue.Reporter.properties.iata_user_properties.division}}
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.