Hi
Does anyone know how to hide these fields in an issue view? Ref attached for clarification
Thank you
Hi @PATRICIA MURPHY , thanks for your question.
Automation isn't possible to hide, as far as I know.
For the checklist and Zendesk, it might be possible to hide these if you aren't using them in the project. Is that the case? Or you want to hide them just from certain issues or issue types.
Best wishes
Hi @Valerie Knapp
Thanks for your reply.
We aren't using them in a specific project and want to declutter the screen.
Hey @PATRICIA MURPHY , in that case, please check in the project settings if there is any possibility to hide the apps if they aren't in use in the project.
The only one I can turn off in project settings under features is Checklist.
If this is what it is then so be it. As far as I can tell no one in an issue can invoke ZenDesk or Automations for an issue unless they already exist for the issue.
Thank you for investigating this.
Pat
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.