Hi, we used to be able to access templates from the ellipses whle editing a new page to easily apply a template. The Template button is no longer here. Does anyone have any idea what happened here?
Hi @Anthony, Robert I'm not sure if I'm seeing the same thing that you are. If I'm not, could you provide a screenshot?
When I'm creating a page in Confluence using the new GUI layout, under the Ellipses, I see Templates & Import Doc, Is that what you're referring to?
I'm not aware of any security settings that would have changed for that.
Hi @Anthony, Robert
I can confirm @Dan Breyen's finding, when creating a brand new page, I can still see Templates & import doc item in the menu. But ONLY when creating a brand new page. Same behavior on Standard and Premium.
Having said that, when creating a new LIVE page, the menu looks different. But templates are still there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.