I'd like to display the total of estimated hours per project. Who can help me with that?
Thank you for your reply
I am using Tempo timesheets for logging work. With a gadget I am able displaying the total logged hours per project.
What I actually need is an overview of the total 'planned' hours per project. Every single customer (project) gets an amount of development hours per month. Example: Customer A gets 10 hours per month. His contract has started in June so at this moment he has 3*10 = 30 hours in total.
How can I show these hours in the project dashboard?
If you go to the project you can use
Overview / Reports / Time Tracking ReportThis report shows the time tracking details for a specific project.
This is a great question I'd love to know the answer to as well.
Nobody have this answer? It seems to be a basic thing, no?
I'm also looking for an answer to this basic/common issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.