How Do I export bulk test cases to excel from JIRA from the Testing Board.I See only one Test case at a time can be exported , that too we cannot download the screenshots which are in the test steps.
Hi @Manjunath.MR - Welcome to the community. you can actually use the filter to pull the work items in "issues navigator" and from there the issues can be bulk exported.
Please see below -
Thanks!.Should we login as Administrator to access these specifically ? @Bharat Kalia I am looking to export the Test cases with steps in bulk. Ex: If I have 100 test cases under a folder, I want to export all 100 test cases with steps to an excel sheet. I was able to export the details but the test steps are not getting exported with the above approach.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.