Hi Community!
Unlike paragraph field in the ticket itself, I can't paste screenshot image directly here. Is there a way to paste image smoothly in this reminder pop up window?
Hi @Qin Han
Welcome to the community.
Images are considered to be attachments.
So if you have a transition screen and you want to paste an image, you have to add the attachment field to the transition screen.
Hi @Marc -Devoteam- ! I've added an attachment field in the request type but I can't select 'attachment' in the transition rule--'remind people to update field'. Did I miss out something, please helppp
Thank you!
On the transition from status a to status b is there a screen?
You need to add the field "Attachment" to this screen.
@Marc -Devoteam- is right, you need to add a screen with the attachment field, and use this screen in your workflow transition. Your workflow configuration should look similar to this:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.