Hi everyone,
I’m currently facing an issue where Bitbucket Pipelines builds are not appearing in the Development panel of Jira tickets.
Here’s what I’ve confirmed so far:
- Bitbucket and Jira are properly integrated via Application Links.
- Commits and branches contain the correct Jira issue keys (e.g.,
ABC-123). - Pipelines are running successfully on these branches.
- The repository is linked to the Jira project via Repository Settings → Jira Issues.
- Smart Commits and build reporting are enabled.
- I have the required permissions in Jira to view development info.
- Development tools integration in Jira settings shows Bitbucket as connected.
- There’s been enough time (over 15 minutes) since the build ran.
Despite all this, the build status is not showing on the Jira ticket under the Development section. Pull requests and branches sometimes show up but builds never appear.
Has anyone encountered this before or have any suggestions for what else I can check?
Thanks in advance!