I have other JSM agents that can view internal comments on projects that they are not team members of.
I have global comment visibility set to Project Roles only.
I have the project Browse Projects permission set to Project Roles and 'service project customer - portal access' only.
The user should not be able to view the internal comments of the ticket, regardless if they are the reporter. They are not a part of the service desk team. This is a bug in Jira, outside of me changing this visibility on EVERY single internal comment BEFORE it is posted. I cannot change this setting after the comment is posted.
I've seen this ticket, but it does not fix a lingering issue: [JSDCLOUD-829] Adding Comments - more comment visibility options instead of just being restricted to 2 options - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.
I need a way to set the Default to 'Service Desk Team' for this Comment Visibility setting.
Any help would be appreciated!