The project only has <2000 work items, of which 200 are epics. As far as I could search, this falls well within the Timeline feature limit. My project is company-managed.
I've also tried limiting the filter date range to <1000 I still get that error message.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/troubleshoot-the-timeline/
Hey @Kat Pastoral
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Can you please share a screenshot of the error? Also, do you have multiple projects in your board's filter?
Thanks!
It's just one project. The board filter is just
project = <code>
The error doesn't indicate much, unfortunately. Since your issue limits are not breached, this may require more investigation (unless someone else on the community has come across something similar).
I'd suggest creating a support ticket so the team can further help you.
Hey together,
I do have the exact same error appearing in a newly created project with only 2 items inside.
Additionally I can't activate the timeline in the board settings. The setup is appearing for a second but then removed with following error message:
Is there already a support ticket for this issue?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.