I used to (as recently as days ago) be able to paste a Scribe link into Confluence and configure it to "Embed". See screenshot of a recent example, with "embed" still showing as an option in the configuration settings at the bottom:

Now using the exact same process I ALWAYS have, I can no longer select "embed" as a link configuration option. I can only select up to "card" view. See screenshot of a link pasted today (as I always have), but the configuration options at the bottom now only allow up to "card" with "embed" now missing:

Not only that, but in my Atlassian profile "Link preferences" settings page (under "Default display") the option for "Embed" is completely missing from the dropdown. Is this expected behavior? See screenshot:

What changed, and why? I am aware of the third party integration for embedding Scribe and am not interested in that. I want to know why options that always worked suddenly are no longer available, and why I can't choose Embed as my default display setting.