When I create a new project in Jira and add people, all people now receive a notification by email. How can I disable those notifications?
Hi @Lena Viator ,
This article has the instructions to disable email notifications: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-email-notifications/
It depends on what type of Jira project you setup. For company-managed projects, check out this documentation to adjust the notification schemes - https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-email-notifications/
For a team-managed project, check out this documentation - https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/customize-notifications-in-team-managed-projects-1005331189.html.
Project Settings-> Notifications-> Settings:
Actions-: Use a different scheme-> select 'none':
Hi @Carlos Garcia Navarro ! Thank you very much! I appreciate your help!
Great! Thank you so much @Jesse !
Hi @Carlos Garcia Navarro,
I just created a project and as a test I added myself only after I followed the instructions and disabled email notifications. And still I received the email from Jira that says Lena Viator invited you to ... project.
Looks like that disabling action didn't work for what I need
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.